Senior Accountant / Client Manager job in Northwich for an ACCA/ACA qualified or part qualified accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm.
This well established and successful practice offers a range of business advisory, tax and accountancy services to OMB's, Sole traders and other HNW individuals. The practice bases its success on open communication and straight forward advice to its clients, across a wide variety of sectors but with a particular specialism in Charities, Agriculture and Education.
The main responsibilities for this Senior Accountant / Client Manager job include;
• Accounts preparation for a range of business entities
• Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
• Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
• Management of a team of; Junior Accountants, Semi Senior Accountants and Senior Accountants
• Assisting with business development of the practice
• Holding client meetings to ensure they are aware of the full range of services the practice offers
• Working closely with and reporting directly to the Partners
Ideally suited towards a Senior Accountant looking to progress their career through taking responsibility of their own client portfolio in their first Senior Accountant / Client Manager position, or an existing Senior Accountant / Client Manager looking to join a public practice that enables them to reach their full potential whilst enjoying a progressive and rewarding career. The practice believes firmly that its success relies on its people and therefore strives to make the working environment friendly, inclusive and enjoyable.
To find out about more Senior Accountant / Client Manager jobs in Northwich, Cheshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.