Senior Accountant job in Northampton working with an accountancy firm who can offer progression to Partner level in the short term.
As a leading, independent firm of accountants in Northampton, this is a great opportunity for a career orientated Senior Accountant in Northampton who is looking to progress their career.
Ideal candidates will be ACCA or ACA qualified with a general practice background where they have been client facing and involved in staff management.
- Overseeing the management of an exciting and diverse client portfolio
- Reviewing the work of your team
- Assessing the training and development needs of your team
- Managing a team of fully qualified and part qualified accountants
- Working closely with the other Partners to ensure the efficiency of staff
- Acting as the first point of contact with clients
This Senior Accountant job in Northampton is ideal for a Semi Senior who is looking for their first Senior Accountant job or an existing Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Client Manager job in Northampton.
To find out about more practice accountancy jobs in the Northamptonshire area, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.