Senior Accountant job in Luton.
Senior Accountant job with potential progression to Equity Partner based in Luton.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are seeking an ACCA/ACA Qualified Senior Accountant/Client Manager for a well-established, progressive, independent firm of accountants based in the Luton area.
The ideal candidate must be highly experienced with a proven track record of managing both qualified and part-qualified Accountants; because of this, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
This opportunity would be best suited to a highly experienced Senior Accountant looking to take the next step in their career or a current Client Manager looking to broaden their skillset. This role consists of 90% Accounts and Tax and 10% Audit.
The Senior Accountant job will include:
- Building and maintaining successful client relationships
- Final preparation of statutory accounts for SME’s
- Final preparation of personal tax returns and company tax returns
- Planning and completion of a small number of audits
- Management accounts and associated commentary
- Portfolio management including management of WIP and billing
- Liaising with clients whilst providing financial information and advice
- Reviewing systems and analyzing risks
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
The perfect candidate will have at least four years’ experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and be ACCA/ACA qualified.
This Senior Accountant job in Luton is ideal for a Semi Senior who is looking for their first Senior Accountant job or an existing Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Client Manager job in Luton.
To find out about more Senior Accountant / Client Manager jobs in Luton please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.