Senior Accountant job in London working for an international firm of accountants.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ACA/ACCA qualified and technically minded Senior Accountant in London to work for a progressive and highly ambitious firm of accountants in support of a Partner.
The ideal Senior Accountant will have enjoyed a progressive career within general practice where they have undertaken managerial responsibilities for staff as well as managing their own client portfolio.
Having the ability to lead, influence, motivate and manage those around you combined with the credibility to instil confidence in your clients you will now be looking for a new opportunity within a supportive and collaborative accountancy firm.
The Senior Accountant will undertake the following duties:
- Liaise with clients in order to help them deal with complex business problems
- Managing communication with clients in order to ensure clients are aware of what actions are expected of them
- Deal with any issues or complaints as a matter of high priority
- Assist with the management of workflow and resourcing in order to provide seamless outcomes
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and collate observations and agreeing on resolutions with clients and external stakeholders
- Help clients build sustainable tax strategies
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts and business updates to a Partner
This Senior Accountant job in London is ideal for a Semi Senior who is looking for their first Senior Accountant job or an existing Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Client Manager job in London.
Besides providing a highly flexible working environment with an outstanding salary and wider remuneration package including travel allowance and bonus our client will provide a supportive approach.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms UK-wide. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.