Senior Accountant Job in Harpenden.
Senior Accountant job-based in the Harpenden area for an ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant to join an expanding general accountancy firm with offices across the Home-Counties.
This accountancy firm has seen steady and continued growth in recent years, as a direct result of this ongoing success they are now seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Senior Accountant to join their team of accountants.
Working with an exciting array of clients across Harpenden and the wider Hertfordshire area this a great opportunity to work with a progressive firm of accountants.
This would be an ideal role for a Senior Accountant in Harpenden, who is looking to step up into a managerial position. It would also suit an experienced Client Manager who is seeking a fresh challenge within a highly regarded accountancy firm that has exciting growth plans across the Home Counties.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be restricted to:
- Building and maintaining successful client relationships
- Final preparation of statutory accounts for SME’s
- Final preparation of personal tax returns and company tax returns
- Portfolio management including management of WIP and billing
- Liaising with clients whilst providing financial information and advice
- Reviewing systems and analyzing risks
- Reviewing the work of more junior accountants
The perfect candidate will have at least four years’ experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and be ACCA/ACA qualified. They will also have great communication and technical skills.
To find out about more Senior Accountant and Client Manager jobs in the Harpenden and Home-Counties areas, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.