Senior Accountant Job in Cambridge.
Our Cambridge based accountancy firm client is looking to recruit a Senior Accountant to assist in the management of their ever-growing client portfolio.
As a progressive and innovative firm of accountants, this is an excellent opportunity for a career orientated and ambitious Senior Accountant in Cambridge to join their accounts team based in a modern accountancy office in Cambridge.
With an employee/client-focused approach this accountancy firm can offer opportunities for both personal and career development within a supportive environment.
The Senior Accountant in Cambridge will undertake a wide range of duties including:
- Assisting in the management of a large client portfolio consisting of SMEs, HNWIs, Charities, and LLPs
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Charities, and Partnerships
- Assisting in the management of more junior staff
- Reviewing the work of your team
- Assisting with assessing the training needs of your team and where appropriate delivering additional training
- Tax computations
- Acting as the first point of contact with clients
- Reporting directly to a Partner
The ideal Senior Accountant will be ACCA or ACA qualified and have a general accountancy background gained within public practice.
This Senior Accountant job in Cambridge is ideal for a Semi Senior who is looking for their first Senior Accountant job or an existing Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Client Manager job in Cambridge.
Contact Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today for information about this accountancy job in Cambridge.
At Public Practice Recruitment Ltd we recruit for accountancy firms UK-wide and have a track record of achieving outstanding results for accountants looking to work in Audit, Tax, Accounts and Corporate Finance.