Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
This leading accountancy firm is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team in Stafford. You will manage a portfolio of clients, dealing directly with them, and see these through to completion of year end accounts. This is a great stepping-stone role prior to a Senior Client Manager/Partner Designate role, as the client will provide full career development and support.
What are we looking for? You’ll be ACA/ACCA or QBE qualified. You’ll also already have experience of working within an accountancy practice in a client facing role. You’ll be able to hit the ground running and have strong analytical and communication skills.
- Involved and responsible for the preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships, through to completion
- Advising on tax computations, both personal and corporate
- Able to support existing clients, as well as build relationships with new ones
- Coach and train more junior staff and be responsible for supporting with their progression
- Any other project work, as deemed necessary
- Able to work with senior management and support with company growth
About The Employer
This Senior Accountant job, reporting into a Partner, within a leading accountancy firm, is based in their Stafford office. This client aims to offer a level of professionalism and personal service that is second to none. They do this through a combination of hard-won expertise and genuine interest in their clients and their businesses.
Looking to expand by adding to its already talented and diverse team, this well-established accountancy firm has an outstanding reputation. They provide a wide range of services, including accountancy, taxation, payroll, compliance, business planning, fee protection service and network services to an array of clients across a full spectrum of sectors.
This highly experienced accountancy firm has a wide range of expertise and knowledge across the company.
What’s On Offer
- £36,000 to £45,000 per annum
- 35 hours per week
- Career & development Programme
- Pension scheme
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA or QBE qualified
- Experience within a practice environment
- Strong IT skills and knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management and prioritisation
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.