Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an accountant experienced in the preparation of accounts, VAT returns, and tax returns for a diverse range of clients? Maybe you’re already a Senior Accountant interested in boosting your skills and experience or maybe you’re a Semi Senior looking for a step up in practice?
You’ll be ACCA/ACA or CA qualified or certainly well on your way to becoming qualified, with a minimum of three years of experience of general accountancy. You will need effective communication skills and the ability to constructively review the work of other team members, with previous experience managing workflow and ensuring deadlines are met.
This Senior Accountant job in York will suit someone who is self-motivated, eager to work closely with a varied portfolio of valued clients for a thriving firm that is part of a national network of accountants.
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts, as well as reviewing the work of other team members.
- Confident in the delivery of advisory services and training for clients.
- Reviewing VAT returns.
- IHT, capital gains, corporation and tax computations.
- Support other team members, overseeing activities like bookkeeping and payroll.
- Manage workflow and ensure client work is completed and delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner within budget.
- Support with general accountancy services and business advice.
- Support a diverse and impressive portfolio of clients.
- Work closely with senior team members.
- Attend client meetings and offer an enhanced level of communication.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
About the Employer
This Senior Accountant job in York is on offer with a leading national accountancy firm that supports an extensive client portfolio, always striving to deliver a superior level of service.
This is a firm that prides itself on its commitment to its workforce but expects a great work ethic and a positive team attitude in exchange. In return for being well looked after, this firm will be excited to work with a confident and motivated professional who will make an immediate impact to the quality of service they can offer their clients.
- £35,000 – £45,000 per annum
- Company pension
- Generous annual leave
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in York and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.