Senior Accountant job in Coleshill for an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm
This leading West Midlands based accountancy firm focus on providing strategic advice to their client portfolio. Through streamlining processes and the use of technology they help each client to achieve their goals. Their team of specialist accountants have knowledge and experience in a range of industry sectors. The practice looks after the interests of SME's, OMB's, HNWI's, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP's, Charities and Academies.
The main responsibilities for this Senior Accountant are;
– Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP's & Charities
– Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
– Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
– Exciting ad hoc projects including due diligence work
– Liaising with clients, advising them on accounting systems & processes
– Working closely with and reporting directly to the Partners
The perfect Senior Accountant will be ACCA/ACA qualified or part qualified with a minimum of two years' experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm. Persuasive communication skills are imperative for this role.
Ideally suited towards a Semi Senior Accountant looking for their first Senior Accountant position, or an existing Senior Accountant looking to join a public practice where they can reach their full potential. This is a superb opportunity to join an employee focused accountancy firm.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.