Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking for the next step in your career, or are you an established Senior Accountant wanting to join a forward-thinking accountancy firm?
If you’re ambitious and looking to work for a firm of accountants that focuses on nurturing talent, this Senior Accountant job in Swansea could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA or ACA qualified, or in the final stages of studying, with a minimum of five years of accountancy practice experience.
The role will focus on supporting the Partners in delivering general accountancy services and business advice to a diverse portfolio of clients. You’ll have good knowledge of accounting software and will be detail focused.
You’ll need strong communication skills and the ability to build trusted relationships with clients, always aiming to the highest quality service.
This Senior Accountant job in Swansea will suit someone who is self-motivated and is eager to be an integral part of a reputable firm.
- The role will focus on supporting and delivering general accountancy services and business advice.
- Provide accountancy services and advice to a diverse and impressive portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of management accounts for Limited companies, Sole traders, and Partnerships.
- Act as point of contact for clients, providing advice and support and nurturing trust and long-term relationships.
- Preparation of end-of-year reports.
- Handle corporate and personal tax compliance.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
About this firm
This well-established and forward-thinking accountancy practice offers all the services expected of a modern firm of accountants.
Lead by strong team values, this firm is looking for a likeminded professional who will be a key member of the financial team.
Recognised as a reputable national firm, the right candidate will benefit from working with a knowledgeable and experienced team that strives to go above and beyond client expectations.
- Salary £28 – £35k
- Learning and development programmes.
- Priority on staff well-being.
- Pension schemes.
- ACCA or ACA qualified with a minimum of five years of accountancy practice experience.
- Or an ACCA or ACA finalist. QBE will also be considered for the right candidate.
- Technically proficient in accountancy with excellent attention to detail.
- Adept at using accountancy software.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and able to manage own workload effectively.
- Able to bring out the best in others and mentor junior colleagues.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Swansea and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.