Senior Accountant job in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire for an ACCA or ACA qualified accountant.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a ‘hands-on’ Senior Accountant who is looking for an autonomous role within a highly profitable accountancy firm which can provide opportunities for career progression to Partner Designate and Partner level.
Managing your own client portfolio, the Senior Accountant will provide a wide range of accountancy services in support of that portfolio, therefore, the ideal accountant is likely to have a general practice background.
The Senior Accountant will undertake a wide range of duties including:
- Management of a diverse client portfolio
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships and Charities
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Overseeing workflow and planning work
- Holding yearend review meetings with clients
- Planning and completing a small number of audits each year
- Meeting with potential clients of the firm
- Attending events to represent the firm
- Completion of both personal and corporation tax returns
This Senior Accountant job in Stoke on Trent is ideal for a Semi Senior who is looking for their first Senior Accountant job or an existing Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Client Manager job in Stoke on Trent.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.