Senior Accountant job, based in the Stockport area, for an accountancy firm recruiting an ACA/ACCA, qualified accountant to join their highly successful team.
This job would be ideal for an experienced and qualified Semi Senior Accountant who is looking to take their first step up to a Senior Accountant job or a current Senior Accountant who is looking for a fresh set of challenges within a firm of accountants who actively encourage career progression.
The Senior Accountant’s responsibilities will include:
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities Review all completed jobs as required. Provide feedback to team members as appropriate
- Prepare management accounts and VAT returns, or other related reports, when necessary
- Consideration of all aspects of tax and accounting that affect clients
- Liaising with Directors to discuss client matters and to ensure the completion of the job is accurate and timely
- Plan team tasks and jobs ensuring the most efficient use of resources
- Oversee the successful completion of tasks and jobs ensuring team members are assisted and supported where the need arises
- Continually monitor the progress of all jobs and adapt the original plan as required
- Carrying out the management function by assisting with staff management
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Directors
A minimum of 3 years’ experience and holding full ACA/ACCA qualification are imperative for this superb opportunity. The ability to communicate effectively is also a must as the successful Senior Accountant will have a client-facing aspect to the job.
To find out about more Senior Accountant jobs in the Stockport area, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.