Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an accountant experienced in the preparation of accounts, VAT returns, and tax returns for a diverse range of clients? Maybe you’re already a Senior Accountant interested in boosting your skills and experience or maybe you’re a Semi Senior looking for a step up in practice?
You’ll be ACCA/ACA or CA qualified or certainly well on your way to becoming qualified, with a minimum of three years of experience of general accountancy. You will need effective communication skills and the ability to constructively review work of other team members, with previous experience managing workflow and ensuring deadlines are met.
This Senior Accountant job in Pinner will suit someone who is self-motivated, eager to work closely with a varied portfolio of valued clients for a thriving firm that is part of a national network of accountants.
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts, as well as reviewing the work of other team members.
- Confident in the delivery of advisory services and training for clients.
- Reviewing VAT returns.
- IHT, capital gains, corporation and tax computations.
- Support other team members, overseeing activities like bookkeeping and payroll.
- Manage workflow and ensure client work is completed and delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner within budget.
- Support with general accountancy services and business advice.
- Support a diverse and impressive portfolio of clients.
- Work closely with senior team members.
- Attend client meetings and offer an enhanced level of communication.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
About the Employer
The loyalty of the existing team at this firm is testament to their willingness to invest in their people and this is reflected throughout their core values.
They showcase an active commitment to training and development at every level and offer an appraisal system that encourages professional growth from the outset.
They offer a wide range of services to a diverse portfolio of clients and pride themselves on their reputation for offering a client centered approach to their audit and accountancy work.
- £35-40k per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Significant holiday allowance
- Company pension
- Flexible working policy
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Study support
- Annual bonus
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Pinner and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.