Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an accountant experienced in all aspects of general accountancy, ready to step up into a Senior role? Are you highly organised and does the prospect of supporting one of the Partners in an assistant capacity sound exciting? If so, this Senior Accountant job in London with a thriving, independent accountancy firm might be exactly right for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA, CA qualified with a minimum of three years of experience of general accountancy. You will need effective communication skills, be highly capable of planning and multi-tasking and be ready to hit the ground running.
This Senior Accountant job in London will suit someone who is self-motivated, eager to work closely with one of the Partners in a supporting role and excited about the extent of learning and progression they will achieve in return.
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts, as well as reviewing the work of other team members.
- Confident in the delivery of advisory services and training for clients.
- Reviewing VAT returns.
- Act as a Personal Assistant to one of the Partners.
- Support other team members, overseeing activities like bookkeeping and payroll.
- Manage workflow and ensure client work is completed and delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner within budget.
- Support with general accountancy services and business advice.
- Support a diverse and impressive portfolio of clients.
- Work closely with senior team members.
- Attend client meetings and offer an enhanced level of communication.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
About the Employer
This Senior Accountant job in London is on offer with a leading independent accountancy firm that supports an extensive client portfolio, always striving to deliver a superior level of service.
This firm that prides itself on offering first-class general accounting services to clients of varying sizes and structures in a diverse range of sectors. In return for being well looked after, this firm will be excited to work with a confident and motivated professional who will make an immediate impact to the quality of service they can offer their clients as well as acting autonomously to support one of the Partners.
- £45,000 – £50,000 per annum
- Professional development opportunities
- Company pension
- Generous annual leave
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.