Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking for the next step in your career, or are you an established Senior Accountant wanting to join a forward-thinking accountancy firm?
If you’re ambitious and looking to work for a firm of accountants that focuses on nurturing talent, this Senior Accountant job in Hove could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA or CA qualified with demonstrable accountancy practice experience.
You’ll need a good knowledge of accounting software and will be detail focused, as well being a strong communicator with the ability to build trusted relationships with clients. A small part of this role will involve handling audit matters, with training provided.
This Senior Accountant job in Hove will suit someone who is self-motivated and eager to be a key part of the firm, confidently reporting to Partners.
- Preparation of client accounts, as well as reviewing the work of other team members.
- Manage workflow and ensure client work is completed and delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Confidently liaise with clients, attending meetings and helping with queries.
- Support with general accountancy services and business advice.
- Manage a diverse and impressive portfolio of clients.
- Provide training and development for junior staff.
- Work closely with senior team members.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
About this firm
This Senior Accountant job in Hove is based within a leading accountancy firm that supports an extensive client portfolio, always striving to deliver excellence.
This firm is a forward-thinking team of experienced professionals, looking for someone who can be an integral part of a successful team, who can hit the ground running.
This Senior Accountant role would suit a likeminded professional who can adopt a proactive approach to managing workflow.
- £45,000 – £55,000 per annum
- Training and professional development opportunities
- An integral role within a forward-thinking team
- Team building program
- Modern office and social activities
- ACCA, ACA or CA qualified with previous accountancy practice experience.
- No previous audit experience required, with training provided.
- Strong knowledge across accountancy services.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and able to manage a team’s workflow.
- Able to bring out the best in others and review work.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Hove and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.