Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Is it time for the next step in your practice career?
This Senior Accountant job in Grantham is on offer with a UK Top 40 firm of Chartered Accountants and is a superb opportunity to secure a varied role with an experienced team that champions professional development.
We’re searching for an ambitious, technically focused and highly organised professional, with a proven track record of supporting clients within practice.
This opportunity will suit someone who is confident in overseeing first-class client relationships and has excellent commercial acumen. You’ll be ACCA or ACA qualified or part qualified with preferably a minimum of two years’ post qualification experience.
Does this sound like you? This is a rare opportunity to join a leading firm that is enjoying steady growth. Don’t let this one pass you by!
Contact us today to learn more about this Senior Accountant job in Grantham.
- Plan, prepare, and review accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships, and Limited companies.
- Liaise directly with clients, sending final accounts, proactively handing queries, and building trusted relationships.
- Forecast and manage budgets, oversee workflow, and mentor junior staff with training and knowledge sharing.
- Prepare personal and corporation tax computations, including tax returns, tax liabilities, and providing trusted advisory.
- Work closely with senior team members, ensuring expectations, deadlines, and budgets are being met.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence and set an example to junior staff as a hands-on and proactive Senior Accountant.
About this firm
This Senior Accountant job is on offer with a UK Top 40 firm of Chartered Accountants that is recognised for supporting a significant and loyal client portfolio.
Providing a full-suite of financial support with an established presence across the UK, this reputable firms adopts a client-centric approach and always strives to provide the highest standard of service.
Enjoying stable growth, this accountancy practice is looking for a driven candidate who can support this positive trajectory.
- £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent position
- Continued professional development
- A comprehensive suite of wellbeing benefits
- Flexible working considered
- Enhanced company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Inclusive company values
- ACCA or ACA qualified or part qualified with preferably a minimum of two years’ post qualification experience.
- A proven track record of working with clients within practice.
- Working knowledge of accounting software, including Sage, QuickBooks and Xero.
- Experience using software for accounts production, such as CCH.
- Adept at using Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Word.
- Strong communication and advisory skills.
- Good attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and able to manage a team’s workflow.
- A team player able to bring out the best in others.
- Confidently mentor junior team members, in a positive and constructive manner
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Grantham and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.