Senior Accountant job in Glasgow for a leading independent accountancy firm who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Accountant to join their accounts team.
This job would be ideal for an experienced Semi Senior Accountant in Glasgow who is looking to take their first step up to a Senior Accountant level or an existing Senior Accountant who is looking for a new challenge within public practice.
The Senior Accountant’s responsibilities will include:
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
- Reviewing the work of more junior staff
- Tax computations (personal and corporate)
- Liaise with Partners to discuss client matters and to ensure the completion of jobs is accurate and timely
- Assisting in the management of a client portfolio and acting as a primary contact for those clients
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Directors
This Senior Accountant job in Glasgow is ideal for a Semi Senior who is looking for their first Senior Accountant job or an existing Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Client Manager job in Glasgow.
Ideal candidates will be CA/ACA or ACCA qualified with a general accountancy background gained from a career in practice.
To find out about more Senior Accountant jobs in Glasgow please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.