Senior Accountant Job for a reputable accountancy firm based in Chelmsford
Are you a driven Senior Accountant who is looking for a new challenge?
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are looking for a ACCA/ACA Qualified Senior Accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in practice.
Our client who is based in Chelmsford, is an established accountancy firm, working with a range of clients from start-up businesses through to larger companies. Our client provides accounts, tax and bookkeeping services to a range of clients, delivering an exceptional service coupled with 1st class knowledge.
We are sure that this Senior Account Job based in Chelmsford is the perfect fit for an ambitious Qualified Accountant like you. With the ability for career progression with this accountancy firm, you are sure to receive the best training available whilst being able to grow and develop your skillset.
The responsibilities for the Senior Accountant Job based in Chelmsford include:
- Managing the workflow within the team and attending planning meetings
- Dealing with a varied client portfolio
- Reviewing a wide range of accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships and LLP’S
- Providing a management accounts service to clients to include forecasting and budgeting
- Finalising accounts under the overall control of the director
- Building relationships with clients
- Dealing with general incoming client queries
- Working with a variety of systems including Xero, Digita, SAGE and QuickBooks
- Involved in ad hoc client projects
The perfect Senior Accountant will be ACCA/ACA qualified/part qualified with a minimum of three years’ experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of delivering exceptional results to a range of clients.
To find out about more Senior Accountant jobs in Chelmsford please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.