Senior Accountant job in Coventry, West Midlands for an accountancy firm recruiting a ACA/ACCA qualified Senior Accountant to join their vibrant accountancy firm in Coventry.
This would be an ideal job for a Senior Accountant in Coventry, who is looking to step up into a Manager’s position with a leading firm of accountants. It would also suit an experienced Senior Accountant who is seeking a fresh challenge within a firm of accountants
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are working closely with this successful West Midlands based accountancy firm to find an articulate and confident Senior Accountant to join our clients business support team in Coventry.
Ideally, the Senior Accountant will be living in the Coventry area and hold either the ACA/ACCA accountancy qualification, in addition you will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm where they have undertaken a Senior Accountant or Semi Senior job.
Leadership skills are required to manage and develop a team of technical accounting staff, whilst looking after a diverse client portfolio.
This modern, high growth accountancy firm in Coventry is a well-established and successful accounting firm. They have an enviable reputation for providing quality services designed to improve both personal and business performance and profitability working across a range of Industry sectors.
The Senior Accountant job will include:
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
- Plan team tasks and jobs ensuring the most efficient use of resources
- Oversee the successful completion of tasks and jobs ensuring team members are assisted and supported where the need arises
- Review all completed jobs as required. Provide feedback to team members as appropriate
- Prepare management accounts and VAT returns, or other related reports, when necessary
- Consideration of all aspects of tax and accounting that affect our clients
- Liaise with Directors to discuss client matters and to ensure the completion of job is accurate and timely
- Continually monitor the progress of all jobs and adapt the original plan as required
- Carry out the management function by assisting with staff management
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Directors
We are sure this Senior Accountant job in Coventry will be the perfect job to be able to expand your knowledge and skillset whilst working alongside the Directors of this accountancy firm.
This Senior Accountant job in Coventry is ideal for a Semi Senior who is looking for their first Senior Accountant job or an existing Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Client Manager job in Coventry.
Apply today in the strictest confidence.
To find out about more Senior Accountant jobs in Coventry please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.