Senior Accountant job in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk for an ACCA or ACA qualified Senior Accountant or Qualified by Experience accountant who is looking to join a forward thinking and progressive firm of accountants.
With flexible working hours and an employee focused culture, combined with an impressive client portfolio this is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant who is looking to join a firm of accountants that can offer opportunities for career progression.
Working closely with the Partners and Client Managers the successful Senior Accountant will undertake the following work:
- Assist in the management of a diverse client portfolio including Limited companies, large corporate groups, charities and academies
- Assisting in the planning and completion of audits
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Reviewing the work of more junior staff
- Acting as the first point of contact for a diverse client portfolio
- Ad-hoc projects to support the Partners and Managers
This Senior Accountant job in Bury St Edmunds is ideal for a Semi Senior who is looking for their first Senior Accountant job or an existing Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Client Manager job in Bury St Edmunds.
Reporting directly to a Client Manager this is a brilliant opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant to join a progressive accountancy firm in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk and UK-wide. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.