Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you a Senior Accountant experienced in all aspects of general accounting, with a proactive approach to work, wanting to join a forward-thinking, multi-office regional accountancy firm?
If you’re ambitious and looking to work for a firm of accountants that supports a variety of clients across different industries, this Senior Accountant job in Berwick upon Tweed could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA, CA or AAT qualified, or studying, with a minimum of three years of experience of general accountancy. You’ll need strong communication skills and the ability to constructively review work of other team members, with previous experience managing workflow and ensuring deadlines are met.
This Senior Accountant job in Berwick upon Tweed will suit someone who is self-motivated, eager to learn from an experienced and supportive team and be an integral part of a reputable firm.
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts, as well as reviewing the work of other team members.
- Reviewing VAT returns.
- Support other team members, overseeing activities like bookkeeping and payroll.
- Manage workflow and ensure client work is completed and delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Support with general accountancy services and business advice.
- Support a diverse and impressive portfolio of clients.
- Work closely with senior team members.
- Attend client meetings and offer an enhanced level of communication.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
About the Employer
This Senior Accountant job in Berwick upon Tweed is on offer with a leading accountancy firm that supports an extensive client portfolio, always striving to deliver a superior level of service.
With multiple offices in the Northeast of England, this firm is made up of a forward-thinking team of experienced professionals, looking for someone who can hit the ground running and has ambition to shape the future of the practice.
They offer a community as well as a workplace and employees benefit from an enviable suite of benefits as well as a calendar of social events that really showcase how this firm values the individual and encourages loyalty and career progression.
- £35,000 – £45,000 per annum
- An integral role within a forward-thinking team
- Professional development opportunities
- Company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Calendar of social events
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Berwick upon Tweed and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.