Senior Accountant job in Stevenage working for an accountancy firm recruiting an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant to join their highly successful team of accountants.
This accountancy job would be ideal for an existing Senior Accountant wanting to make the move up to a Client Manager’s position or a qualified and highly experienced Client Manager looking for a new challenge.
We are working with our client, a leading accountancy firm based in Stevenage to find a highly experienced and fully qualified Senior Accountant with a track record of managing both qualified and part-qualified accountants.
As well as possessing excellent technical skills the successful applicant will be a confident and effective communicator with the ability to work to deadlines.
The Senior Accountant in Stevenage will undertake the following duties:
- Building and maintaining successful client relationships
- Final preparation of statutory accounts for SME’s
- Final preparation of personal tax returns and company tax returns
- Management accounts and associated commentary
- Portfolio management including management of WIP and billing
- Liaising with clients whilst providing financial information and advice
- Reviewing systems and analyzing risks
This Senior Accountant job in Stevenage is ideal for a Semi Senior who is looking for their first Senior Accountant job or an existing Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Client Manager job in Stevenage.
Contact us today to find out more about this superb Senior Accountant job opportunity within the Stevenage area.