Senior Accountant job in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire area for an accountancy firm recruiting an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant to join their highly successful accountancy practice.
Ideal candidates will have, a minimum of 3 years’ experience gained within a general practice where they will have had client-facing exposure along with staff management/workflow management.
High-level communication and interpersonal skills are paramount in this Senior Accountant job in Milton Keynes due to managing a team of ACA/ACCA part and fully qualified accountants and the need to attend marketing events and make presentations.
As a forward-thinking, ‘tech-savvy’ accountancy firm, you will need to have had considerable experience in multiple software packages, particularly Xero, and be proficient in all aspects of MS Office.
The work the Senior Accountant will undertake includes:
- Completing financial statements for both corporate and personal clients including a wide range of business entities
- Completing personal and corporate tax computation and returns
- Overseeing the bookkeeping services provided by this firm of accountants
- VAT returns
- Working alongside the Partners to ensure smooth management of accounts and taxation workflow
- Reviewing the work of more Junior Accountants, Semi Seniors and Senior Accountants
- Assisting in the training and supervision of all accountants within the practice
This job would ideally be suited to a Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire based Senior accountant who is looking for their first managerial position within an accountancy firm or a current Client Manager looking to take a side step in order to make more progress in their career.
Contact Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today for information about more accountancy jobs in your area. As we operate nationwide, recruiting solely for public practice accountants, you can be assured we have a job to suit you whether that is in Audit, Tax, Accounts or other areas.