Semi Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
What we’re looking for
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking to work with an accountancy firm that will value your expertise?
Are you a Junior Accountant looking to progress to Semi Senior job with a firm of accountants that will provide learning programmes within a positive and supportive environment?
Do you have some experience of working in audit?
If so, this role for a Semi Senior Accountant in Solihull could be the accountancy job for you.
You’ll be studying towards your ACCA/ACA or CA or potentially you will be AAT qualified or qualified by experience and you’ll have had some experience of working in accountancy practice with audit skills a distinct advantage. We’d be delighted to hear from any candidates who meet this criteria and would like to work for one of the best accountancy firms in the local area.
We’re looking for good communicators (both written and verbal) and you’ll be confident in using your initiative to become part of a brilliant team of skilled accountants. In return you’ll reap the rewards of working with a small firm of talented accountants who are committed towards the development of their staff.
- Support a varied client portfolio, including Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships and LLPs.
- Statutory accounts preparation.
- Preparation of income and expenditure accounts for clients as required.
- Bookkeeping and organisation of accounting records.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Preparation and submission of personal and corporate tax returns.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Providing work to junior team members and reviewing once completed.
- Support with completion of audits.
- Attending client meetings to support senior managers provide an excellent level of service.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
About the Employer
This firm is a friendly and inclusive place to work and they benefit from a committed and loyal workforce who enjoy their jobs and feel valued.
They are able to offer some flexible working and the successful candidate will benefit from a clear pathway of progression and development.
This firm provides general accountancy services to a wide portfolio of happy clients and as such require agile, hard-working and friendly staff to ensure that their firm continues to thrive.
What’s on offer?
- £23,000 – £27,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Flexible working around the core business hours
- Generous pension scheme
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Semi Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.