Semi Senior Job Vacancy
We’re delighted to be searching for a talented Semi Senior to join a thriving firm of accountants in Stockport.
Perhaps you’re currently working as a Junior Accountant in general accounting but feel like you’re ready to progress? Or maybe you’re already a Semi-Senior keen for a new challenge. If either of these apply, we would be delighted to receive your CV and set up a confidential call.
What are we looking for?
You’ll be studying towards ACA, ACCA, or CA, or alternatively you will be AAT qualified and looking to commence your ACCA or ACA studies. You will also already have some experience working within an accountancy practice.
You’ll have a great work ethic, first-class time management skills and good attention to detail. You’ll be a self-starter and excited to become part of a thriving team of accountants.
- Help to support a varied client portfolio in a range of industries
- Assist with statutory accounts preparation.
- Get involved in and support the preparation of income and expenditure accounts for clients, as required.
- Support with bookkeeping and organisation of accounting records.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Prepare and support the submission of personal and corporate tax returns.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients by answering queries.
- Work closely with the senior management team with ad hoc projects, such as cashflow forecasts and due diligence, as directed.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by helping to build good relationships with both prospective clients and existing clients.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
About the Employer
The firm is thriving as both an employer and a business and the successful candidate will be an integral part of the development of their onward strategy.
The practice endeavours to offer a fun, vibrant and supportive place to work and is committed to the personal development of its team. They have a varied and growing portfolio of loyal clients and as such need to further enhance their team of valued accountants. The reward package on offer to the right accountant is first class.
What’s on offer?
- £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Company pension and holiday allowance
- A brilliant staff culture
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Semi Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.