Job Vacancy For A Semi-Senior In Leicester
Are you a motivated Semi-Senior seeking a new role within an established firm of accountants based in Leicester?
Are you an accountant looking for progression within your accountancy career and have the initiative and problem-solving skills to be a Semi-Senior?
A family-run, Leicestershire-based accountancy business has a new and exciting vacancy for a Semi-Senior that has, or is willing to study towards, an AAT/ACCA/ICAEW qualification.
As a budding chartered accountant, you’ll need to have substantial tax and accounting knowledge and experience, be a self-starter, and understand the value of teamwork.
This independent firm of accountants based in the East Midlands offers excellent opportunities for career progression and a competitive benefits package.
- You will support a portfolio of clients, both established and new.
- You will represent the company on client calls and in client meetings.
- Your job will include preparing accounts, tax planning/returns, and providing advice for a diverse portfolio of clients with differing requirements, including sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies.
- You will be responsible for preparing management accounts for clients on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- As a senior team member, your role will encompass managing, supporting, and developing more junior members of the team.
- Working closely with the management team, you’ll discuss and make recommendations to senior stakeholders within the business to support the company’s growth, values, and success.
Employee Value Proposition
You’ll be a key member of an established team of accountants, rewarded, and recognised for your role and contribution to the organisation’s growth and reputation.
You’ll find the company to be both friendly and supportive — priding themselves on low staff turnover and career progression from intern to senior management.
- Competitive holiday entitlement.
- Pension plan.
- Excellent training and personal development support.
- Studying towards or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Technically proficient with accounts and tax calculations.
- A self-motivated and proactive individual.
- A team player who is approachable, inclusive, and able to inspire others.
- An excellent communicator, both written and oral.
- Organised and comfortable meeting deadlines for clients.
- Competent with Microsoft and other IT software.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the East Midlands area and across the UK.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and practices who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.