Semi Senior job in Coventry, Warwickshire working for an independent firm of accountants who have a progressive approach towards accountancy and boast a client portfolio that stretches across the West Midlands and beyond.
With a highly competitive salary coupled with a brilliant bonus scheme and superb benefits package, this firm of accountants has created a great working environment where their employees are rewarded extremely well but also have the support and guidance to develop their careers.
The ideal Semi Senior will come from a general accountancy firm based in or around Coventry and be at least partway through their ACA or ACCA studies. Alternatively, our accountancy firm client would consider applications from AAT qualified Semi Seniors.
Reporting into a Senior Accountant the Semi Senior will undertake a wide range of accountancy tasks including but not limited to:
• Overseeing the completion of accounts jobs for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships and providing support to Junior Accountants in the completion of these jobs as and when required
• Reviewing statutory accounts for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships which have been prepared by Junior Accountants
• Acting as the conduit between a diverse client portfolio, Senior Accountants and Junior Accountants
• Monitoring the progress of accounts preparation work
• Answering client questions in the absence of a Senior Accountant
• Ensuring Junior Accountants receive the required level of training
This a great job opportunity for a Semi Senior Accountant who is looking for career progression to Senior Accountant level and beyond.