Semi Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an ACA/ACCA or CA finalist looking for the next step in your career, or perhaps you’re already qualified and looking for a new challenge?
If you’re self-motivated and looking to work for a leading accountancy practice that always strives to deliver excellence, this Semi Senior Accountant job in Mexborough could be for you.
You’ll need a good knowledge of accounting software and will be detail focused, as well as being a strong communicator with the ability to build trusted relationships with clients. You’ll be a self-starter and excited to make an immediate impact to the general accountancy workload of this thriving team.
This Semi Senior Accountant job in Mexborough will suit someone who is self-motivated and eager to be a key part of the firm and benefit from study support and onward professional development with a mindful employer.
- Preparation and submission of statutory and financial statements.
- Preparation of tax returns and assessments for a range of organisational structures.
- Assist with VAT returns.
- Manage workflow and ensure client work is completed and delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with HMRC on client matters.
- Confidently liaise with clients, attending meetings and helping with queries.
- Support with general accountancy services.
- Support the senior team to manage a diverse and impressive portfolio of clients.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
About this firm
This Semi Senior Accountant job in Mexborough is based within a leading independent accountancy firm that supports an extensive client portfolio, always striving to deliver excellence.
This firm is a forward-thinking team of experienced professionals operating across multiple offices regionally, looking for someone who can be an integral part of the successful team in Mexborough, who can hit the ground running.
This Senior Accountant role would suit a likeminded professional who can adopt a proactive approach to managing workflow.
In return you’ll benefit from an employee-centric approach to your professional development and employers who really value and nurture their workforce.
- £28,000 – £35,000 per annum
- Permanent, full-time role
- Study Support
- An integral role within a forward-thinking team
- Company Pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- ACCA, ACA or CA qualified or working towards it (ideally 4 exams +).
- Experience across general accountancy services.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines.
- Able to bring out the best in others and work as part of a dedicated team.
- Excellent communication skills.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Semi Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Mexborough and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.