Semi Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you a hands-on Semi Senior keen to get stuck in with a reputable firm, gaining hands on exposure to a varied client portfolio and further learning from an experienced team?
This Semi Senior job in Louth is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving firm that is enjoying impressive growth.
We’re looking for someone who is confident working directly with clients and senior team members, championing service excellence and supporting the firm’s strategic goals.
Does this sound like you? If you’re a good communicator and proactive team player, we want to hear from you.
Currently a UK Top 50 firm with aspirations to climb higher up the ranks, this is a rare opportunity to join a highly regarded firm and make the role your own.
Does this Semi Senior job in Louth, Lincolnshire sound like the right opportunity for you? Apply today in strict confidence.
- Work closely with an experienced team to support a varied client portfolio.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements.
- Preparation of tax returns and assessments for a range of organisational structures.
- Assist with VAT returns.
- Manage your own workflow and ensure client work is completed and delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with HMRC on client matters.
- Liaise with clients, attending meetings and helping with queries.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence, building strong rapport with clients.
- Champion your own professional development, enthusiastically undertaking training opportunities.
About This Firm
This multi-office firm of accountants is embarking on an exciting period of growth and is strengthening its team with ambitious accountants across tax and audit.
Recognised as an employer of choice within the region, this firm offers a full suite of benefits including a market-leading salary and impressive professional development opportunities.
Providing a wide range of financial support to clients across the country, and some internationally, this accountancy practice prides itself on delivering service excellence.
What’s On Offer
- £22,000 to £32,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent position
- Continued professional development
- A comprehensive suite of wellbeing benefits
- Flexible working considered
- Enhanced company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Inclusive company values
- Study support
- Newly qualified or studying, or qualified by experience.
- A minimum of two years’ practice experience.
- Working knowledge of cloud software, such as Xero.
- A team player who can also work autonomously.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own deadlines and workflow.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Semi Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Louth and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.