Semi Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Calling all accountants ready to start working with a firm that is on the cusp of massive and exciting growth in the East of England! We have a plethora of opportunities to share with you including this Semi Senior job in Loughborough.
There is a requirement for some in office working, but this firm’s policy is that hybrid working is available and the ratio of home to office working is flexible and can work around the post holder, the needs of their clients and colleagues and the diary of any give week – a truly refreshing approach!
This firm is seeking go-getters; confident and ambitious accountants who want to be part of something exciting and to work for a UK Top 50 firm who have serious aspirations for the future. You might be studying towards your ACCA or ACA qualification or perhaps you’re ready to start. You may have a particular interest in one service line but you’ll be thrilled to know that you won’t be placed into a professional silo; if you want to mix up your career or gather new skills in certain areas, this firm is committed to supporting the individual goals of every employee.
Sounds great doesn’t it? You’ll want to act quickly to make this opportunity yours so reach out to our friendly team of recruitment consultants today or apply directly online.
- Preparation and review of statutory and management accounts
- Preparation and review of personal and corporate tax computations
- Submission of financial documents
- Liaising with HMRC
- Support the senior team to offer outstanding service levels to valued client portfolio
- Support and mentor junior colleagues
- Support the senior team with ad hoc projects as required
About This Firm
A growing, regional and multi-office firm that features in the UK Top 50 list, the benefits and inclusive approach on offer with this firm are amongst the best we’ve seen. Priding themselves on ensuring they have an excellent skill mix and an agile and cohesive workforce, this firm enjoys low level of staff turnover and great client satisfaction.
The benefits on offer are extensive showcasing a generous and employee-centric culture. A truly modern employer that will offer a Semi Senior in Loughborough a very bright future indeed.
What’s On Offer
- £22,000 to £32,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent position
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Life assurance
- Continued professional development and study support
- Enhanced Company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Open and inclusive culture
- Enhanced statutory pay
- Employee and client referral bonus scheme
- Corporate and social responsibility initiatives
- Team incentives
- Discretionary bonuses
- ACCA or ACA studying or plans to study to in the future. Study support can be given for the right candidate.
- Previous experience supporting clients within practice.
- Good basic knowledge across accountancy services.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own deadlines and workflow.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Semi Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Loughborough and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.