Semi Senior Accountant job in Halesowen for an ACCA/ACA part-qualified accountant working in a busy public practice accountancy firm.
If you are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant job in Dudley within a dynamic and forward-thinking firm this could be the perfect new job for you!
This client is an established West Midlands accountancy practice with a rich history and a diverse client portfolio covering Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley and across the West Midlands. This practice offers a specialist service for all the traditional Audit, Tax and Accountancy services that you would expect.
The main responsibilities for this Semi Senior Accountant will include;
· Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
· Attending client meetings
· Overseeing the work of more junior accountants
· Completing tax computations for both personal and corporate clients
· Assisting with the training and development needs of the more junior accountants
· Overseeing the management of client’s files
The perfect Semi Senior Accountant will either be ACCA/ACA part-qualified or qualified through experience and will have enjoyed a progressive career working within a busy accountancy practice.
This role will ideally be suited towards an ACCA/ACA part-qualified Semi Senior Accountant, who is looking to join a dynamic and forward-thinking accountancy practice, or a studying Junior Accountant looking for their first Semi Senior role.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.