We are currently recruiting for a dynamic and forward-thinking accountancy firm based in Derbyshire. Due to recent unprecedented growth, our highly successful client is looking for a part-qualified accountant who is looking to build a career in practice.
This Semi Senior Accountant Job is suitable for an ACCA/ACA part qualified accountant currently working in a public practice accountancy firm. If you are a Junior Accountant with around 12 months’ practice based experience and are ready to take the next step, this role is likely to be of interest.
Strong interpersonal skills are required as this Semi Senior Accountant Job is intended to develop quickly into a client facing role. We are looking ideally for someone who has had some audit exposure, even if only on a limited basis.
The role will include exposure to all aspects Accounts work delivering a broad range of services to both Corporate and Owner Managed clients:
· Delivering accountancy & compliance services to a portfolio of clients across a broad range of sectors
· Attending client meetings
· preparation of Management Accounts
· Supporting Audit Seniors with Audit Fieldwork
· Part ACA or ACCA qualified
· Analytical and enquiring mind with strong attention to detail
· Effective communication skills, ability to deal with senior people within various organisations
Please contact us today, to find out more about this fantastic opportunity. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.