Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you looking to join a leading accountancy firm as a Semi Senior Accountant?
Are you ACA qualified, or studying, with at least three years of post-qualification experience focusing on the preparation of accounts for sole traders, Partnerships, and Limited companies? If so, this Semi Senior job in Bury could be for you.
Working with the firms established client portfolio, this opportunity will suit someone with sound knowledge of accounts preparation and strong communication skills.
You’ll be confident in overseeing junior team members, able to adopt a supportive approach to providing constructive feedback.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career, learning from an experienced team that values and rewards hard work. There is scope for development in this role by building up to be a trusted adviser, working on more complex matters for larger clients and becoming involved in corporate and personal tax matters.
- Preparation of accounts for a range of clients.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Assisting with corporate and personal tax planning work.
- Manage your own varied portfolio of clients.
- Supervise junior team members, including providing constructive feedback.
- Confidently liaise with clients, supporting with queries.
- Handle other related duties as required.
- This role will include work in-house as well as support onsite with clients.
About this firm
This friendly accountancy practice in Bury is looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their dynamic team.
The highly successful firm provides all the services expected of a modern firm and always strives to deliver excellence.
They have a professional yet relaxed work environment and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
- £19,000 to £23,000 pa.
- Generous holiday allowance, with options to purchase extra holiday.
- Free onsite parking
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Death in Service cover.
- Income protection scheme.
- Private healthcare plans.
- Electric car scheme.
- Flexible working options, following training/probationary period.
- Full training and support programmes.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Positive and supportive company culture.
- ACA qualified or studying.
- At least three years of accountancy practice experience.
- Knowledge of accountancy software, including Sage and Xero.
- High attention to detail and technically proficient.
- A positive, can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- A confident and supportive approach to mentoring.
- A team player who is eager to learn from an experienced team.
- Sound communication skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality service.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Semi Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Bury and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.