A Qualified Accountant job has arisen in Windsor for an ACCA/ACA qualified Accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm in Berkshire. The Qualified accountant job is commutable from Windsor and Wokingham.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected, dynamic public practice accountancy firm with exciting plans. The Practice is renowned for its quality of service across accountancy, tax and business advisory services, working with a variety of clients but with a real specialism in dealing with Entrepreneurs and high-growth businesses. Based on recent growth the future at this ambitious practice looks exciting,
Core responsibilities will include:
· Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
· Attendance at Client meetings to give general accounting advice and ensure service needs are met
· Reviewing and planning the work of more junior members of staff
· Working closely with the Partners to ensure all planning and delivery needs are met
· There is no audit requirement and very limited tax exposure
The ideal Qualified Accountant will be ACCA/ACA qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy public practice accountancy firm. Excellent communication skills are required in written and spoken English to uphold the reputation for excellence in client service.
The successful Accountant will receive a competitive salary plus a fantastic benefits package. This Windsor public practice accountancy firm invests in training and development and will provide a fantastic career path for the right applicant.
To find out more about Qualified Accountant/Senior Accountant jobs in Windsor and Berkshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.