Personal Tax Senior Job Vacancy
Are you ACA/ACCA qualified or a finalist and do you have substantial experience in personal tax within a reputable accounting firm?
If your CV demonstrates a progressive career in personal tax as well as in-depth knowledge of tax legislation alongside supervisory level people skills and a desire to lead on your own portfolio, we’d love to receive your interest in this Personal Tax Senior job in Leeds.
The recruiting firm is modern and ambitious and offers a refreshing approach to getting the best out of its people and delivering outstanding service levels as a result. They are seeking an accomplished senior level tax accountant who can inspire a junior team and keel a close eye on the workflow, resourcing, deadlines and budgets for a range of compliance and advisory assignments.
The role will serve a varied client base of differing sizes, structures and sectors so a broad range of knowledge is ideal. You’ll have the potential to become an inspiring leader, someone who junior staff can look up to and be mentored by and you’ll be able to create outstanding and long lasting relationships with clients.
If you’re a Tax Semi Senior looking to ascend to the next level in personal tax and work with a dynamic firm with a refreshing outlook on providing traditional services, this Personal Tax Senior job in Leeds is worth exploring and our dedicated team of recruitment consultants would be delighted to chat to you about it in total confidence.
- Support a portfolio of personal tax clients, overseeing deadlines and budgets.
- Provide enhanced advisory services in areas such as capital gains tax, inheritance tax, income tax planning.
- Work closely with colleagues and clients alike to ensure service excellence, delivering solid tax expertise.
- Support the firm’s strategic direction by attracting new clients and assisting the onboarding process.
- Mentor junior staff, including reviewing work and delivering training sessions on taxation.
- Manage commercial aspects of your portfolio, including billing, fee quoting, renewals, reviewing debtors, and WIP reporting.
- Build trusted and long-lasting client relationships, proactively handling queries and problem solving.
- Keep up-to-date with taxation news and regulations, knowledge sharing across the team.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure clients are benefitting from all business services.
About The Employer
This full service line firm of accountants in Leeds is proud to offer a bespoke and personalised approach to all of the services that they provide. They see themselves as cheerleaders for their clients and work closely alongside them to achieve bespoke results that are tailored to their financial goals. As such, they look to employ great personalities alongside technically knowledgeable and proficient staff. It’s a great team and one we’re certain will welcome the successful applicant with open arms.
What’s On Offer
- £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Discretionary bonuses
- Hybrid working
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Modern offices and social activities
- Supportive team environment
- Inclusive company values
- Corporate and social reponsibility
- Pathway of progression
The Successful Applicant
- Potentially ACCA or ACA qualified with previous tax experience within practice.
- CTA qualified or studying is desirable.
- Technically strong across various tax assignments.
- Good communication skills and sound attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- A team player able to work closely with senior team members.
- Constructive support to junior team members.
- A can-do attitude and an eagerness to learn from an experienced team.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Personal Tax Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.