Personal Tax Manager job in Cheltenham.
Our award-winning, Cheltenham based public practice client is currently looking for an exceptional Personal Tax Manager in Cheltenham to join their leading accountancy firm.
With a large and diverse client base and impressive reputation out client will appeal to any Tax Manager looking for a job in and around Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
The successful Tax Manager will work closely with the Tax Partners facilitating ad-hoc project work with a diverse portfolio of existing clients, ranging from directors of owner-managed companies to HNWI’s. You will also have exposure to business development initiatives and be working with the wider Tax Team to generate new work.
The Personal Tax manager/Senior Personal Tax Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with the planning, execution, and finalization of technical projects across a range of tax lines for senior Management review, providing solutions and seeking feedback for problem areas
- Technical research to support the senior management team, including creating reports and communicating them to clients and to HMRC
- Highlighting issues found during research and providing solutions to issues identified
- Act as a mentor for junior members of the team, providing on-the-job coaching
- Take the lead in monitoring progress against budget on projects
- Preparing prompt WIP analysis and draft fees
- Participation in the service line, office, and firm-wide activities such as ongoing training, professional conferences, and team away-days
This Personal Tax Manager job in Cheltenham is ideal for a Personal Tax Senior who is looking for their first Personal Tax Manager job or an existing Personal Tax Manager who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Tax Partner job in Cheltenham.
The perfect candidate will be CTA qualified or part qualified and have a proven track record of excellent customer service within tax. A high standard of written and verbal communication skills are paramount as this is a client-facing tax job. Career progression is encouraged.
To find out about more Tax jobs in and around Gloucestershire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.