Personal Tax Manager job in Reading.
Our client is a progressive firm of accountants who have enjoyed considerable success over the last few years. Their impressive client portfolio reaches across the Home Counties and into London.
As a multi-disciplined accountancy firm their services have never been in more demand, as a direct result of this ongoing success a new and exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Personal Tax Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to a Tax Partner and managing their own tax team the Personal Tax Manager will undertake mixed tax compliance and tax advisory role where they will undertake a wide range of duties including:
- Managing the personal tax function
- Managing, training and mentoring staff
- Acting as a centre for technical support for Partners and Managers
- Managing a portfolio of clients including Sole traders, Partnerships, OMB, HNWI’s, Estate’s and a BTL investors
- Preparation of income and expenditure accounts up to the VAT threshold for Partnerships, Directors, HNWIs both UK based and with international interests
- Advising clients with property investments on their income tax and Capital Gains positions
- Preparing income and expenditure statements for lettings
- P11D compliance and benefits, expenses and payroll queries.
- Advising on ad hoc queries as an when required including share schemes, both approved and unapproved and EIS/SEIS personal income and capital gains tax and compliance queries for both individuals and companies
- Prepared Trust tax returns and assisted with sundry ad hoc company compliance queries
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Personal Tax Manager who is looking to join a progressive firm of accountants based in Reading, Berkshire.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Reading, Berkshire together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.