Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are pleased to be working on this Personal Tax Manager Job in Derby, suitable for an ATT/CTA qualified Tax accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm. Due to significant growth, the practice is looking to develop and expand their Tax team nationally.
This Personal Tax Manager will be an integral part of the Derby office team, working closely with Partners at a local level to create and implement a strategy for the continued success of the department. Time will also be spent working with the wider Tax team across the Midlands and you will gain benefit from shared expertise, training and development opportunities and full support from the National team.
This family owned multi-office practice provides a proactive and consultative service to a broad spectrum of clients. The practice specialises particularly in advising entrepreneurs and owner managed businesses, with the addition of a central audit team delivering to entities up to £100m turnover. The group has grown quickly over recent years both via acquisition and through strong organic growth. Services offered are diverse and continue to be developed over time, allowing ample opportunity for the successful candidate to diversify their skillset by working with other specialist departments.
Responsibilities for the Tax Manager include;
· Completion of both personal and (some) corporate tax returns
· Providing taxation planning advice to sole traders, OMB’s and Directors of large businesses’
· Attending client meetings to build relationships with and provide services to a varied portfolio of clients
· Overseeing and managing the work of Senior/Junior members of the Tax team
· Working closely with the Tax Partner and wider Tax team to create a successful growth strategy for the department
· Involvement in a range of Business Development activities designed to increase fee income from both existing and potential clients (including meetings, presentations and proposal writing)
This job would suit a Tax Senior with experience of managing client relationships and a desire to progress, or an existing Tax Manager looking to access a more interesting and complex client portfolio with which to develop their skills further. The perfect Tax Manager will be ATT/ACA qualified with at least five years’ experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm.
This is a superb opportunity to join an accountancy practice that prides themselves on being employee focused and many of the current partners have been promoted from within. This presents an ideal opportunity for a Tax Manager wishing to progress through the ranks and find a clear career path. Besides the generous salary on offer the Tax Manager will work within a modern office environment and be given the opportunity to work with a great amount of autonomy.
To find out about more Tax Manager Jobs in Derbyshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.