Payroll job in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire for an experienced Payroller who is looking to work for an established and dynamic firm of accountants.
Our accountancy firm client is a proactive and highly regarded firm of accountants that have an opportunity for an experienced Payroller to join their payroll department.
Key attributes required include:
- A significant amount of payroll experience where you have handled large payrolls
- Sage Payroll
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Manage multiple payrolls for a diverse client portfolio
- Support the payroll team in respect of processes relevant to payroll & benefits
- Managing queries related to tax, benefits, salary, allowances
- Managing P11D’s and Annual Returns
- Assisting with Auto-enrolment processes
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits exclusively for accountancy firms in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.