Payroll Senior Job Vacancy
At Public Practice Recruitment Ltd we’re searching for a brilliant Payroll Senior to join the team at a thriving independent practice in High Wycombe.
Ideally suited towards an experienced and technically competent payroll professional who is a confident communicator. The successful candidate will oversee the payroll for a diverse portfolio of clients.
Experience of using payroll software will be a distinct advantage and strong attention to detail will be essential.
- Process multiple payrolls for a diverse client portfolio.
- Support the team in respect of processes relevant to payroll and benefits.
- Processing queries related to tax, benefits, salary, allowances.
- Processing P11D’s and Annual Returns.
- Assisting with Auto enrolment processes.
- Act as a mentor to junior members of the team.
- Support the Managers with other duties as required.
About the Employer
This firm has a lot to offer talented accountants looking to develop their careers in the High Wycombe area and they work out of modern offices just outside the town. They offer a commitment to the individual, investment in training and development and the opportunity to develop new skills to further enhance their career.
Their thriving offer of general accountancy services is closely linked to a compliance and advisory tax department, offering a joined-up approach that serves their growing client portfolio well.
Committed to excellence as a service provider and as an employer, this firms’ values and package of rewards combine to offer an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
What’s on offer?
- £30,000 – £50,000 per annum
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Life insurance
- Full time, permanent role
- Generous pension scheme
- CPD Support
- Demonstrable experience of processing Payroll for a varied client portfolio.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated with managing your own workload.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player, able to mentor other team members.
- Motivated with high standards.
- Proactive approach to professional development.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Payroll Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.