Payroll Manager Job Vacancy
At Public Practice Recruitment Ltd we’re searching for a brilliant Payroll Manager to join the team at a thriving independent practice in London.
Ideally suited towards an experienced and technically competent Payroll Manager who is a confident communicator. The successful candidate will oversee the payroll for a diverse portfolio of clients.
You’ll have considerable experience using accountancy software, including Sage Payroll, and strong attention to detail will be essential.
- Manage multiple payrolls for a diverse client portfolio.
- Support the team in respect of processes relevant to payroll and benefits.
- Managing queries related to tax, benefits, salary, allowances.
- Managing P11D’s and Annual Returns.
- Assisting with Auto enrolment processes.
- Act as a mentor to junior members of the team.
- Support the Partners with networking and business development opportunities.
About This Firm
This forward-thinking firm offers general accountancy, audit and taxation advice to clients around the UK and values continued professional development at every level.
They encourage their staff to develop strong and personal relationships with their client portfolio and equip them to offer a technically excellent and bespoke level of service.
- £35,000 to £42,000 per annum.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Hybrid and flexible working opportunities.
- Demonstrable experience of leading Payroll for a varied client portfolio.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated with managing your own workload.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player, able to mentor other team members.
- Motivated with high standards.
- Proactive approach to professional development.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Payroll Managers jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.