Payroll Manager Job Vacancy
Are you the talented Payroll Manager we’re looking for?
We want to hear from you if you have:
- excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- a keen eye for detail and an analytical mindset
- a drive to further learn from an experienced team
The successful candidate will have significant payroll experience in UK practice or at a payroll bureau.
Want to know more? Contact us today to learn more about this Payroll Manager job in St Albans.
- Manage multiple payrolls for a diverse client portfolio.
- Support the team in respect of processes relevant to payroll and benefits.
- Managing queries related to tax, benefits, salary, allowances.
- Processing P60s, P45s, start letters and induction documentation.
- Auto enrolment processes.
- Knowledge of statutory pay claims and processes.
About the Employer
This Payroll Manager job in St Albans is on offer with a small firm that supports a loyal portfolio of payroll clients. The team is made up of experienced accountants who strive to deliver service excellence.
- £30,000 – £45,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Company pension
- Continued professional development
- Generous annual leave
- A supportive and inclusive workplace culture
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of overseeing payroll within practice.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Iris.
- Excellent work ethic, self-motivated, and reliable, with an eagerness to progress.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good awareness of current affairs.
- A can-do attitude and a proactive problem solver.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Payroll Managers jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in St Albans regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.