Full-time, Permanent Payroll Administrator Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator seeking your next career step with a leading, independently owned accounting firm?
Are you looking to work for an established and reputable firm of accountants that will value your payroll experience and technical proficiency? If so, this Payroll Administrator role within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm in Manchester could be for you.
You’ll need to have two to three years of experience running multiple, large-scale payrolls for various clients and have a good working knowledge of Sage and ideally other software too.
You’ll need to be able to demonstrate proven experience in managing weekly and monthly payrolls, including all tax, national insurance, pension and other necessary deductions.
You’ll need to have in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the PAYE process and be comfortable managing and processing confidential data.
You’ll have strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
In addition, excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role.
- To manage and run approximately 100 weekly or monthly payrolls on behalf of clients.
- Supporting other teams in respect of processes relevant to payroll and benefits.
- Managing queries related to tax, benefits, salary, and allowances.
- Managing P45s, P11Ds and annual returns.
- Assisting with auto-enrolment processes.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records.
- Reporting to a member of the senior management team.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independently-owned accountancy firm is highly regarded and is looking to strengthen its service offering by appointment of this Payroll Administrator.
This well-established business has an enviable client portfolio and regularly manages the payroll process for approximately 100 clients.
They have a positive and friendly culture, believe in a work/life balance, and reward people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
- £20,000 to £25,000 per annum.
- A comprehensive suite of additional employee benefits.
- Positive and friendly culture.
- Work-life balance is actively encouraged.
- Company social activities.
- Employees are actively rewarded.
- Employee training.
- Two to three years of payroll experience, including running large payrolls for a high volume of employees.
- Knowledge of Sage and other software.
- Detailed and up-to-date knowledge of the PAYE system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organised and comfortable working to deadlines.
- Great attention to detail.
- Comfortable handling confidential data.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other payroll jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Manchester regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.