Payroll Assistant job in Northampton
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are looking for a motivated individual to work as a Payroll Assistant in our clients Northampton based accountancy practice.
Our client is an established Northamptonshire accountancy firm who provide audit, tax, advisory and risk services to a wide range of businesses, organisations and individuals. In order to maintain their varied client base, our client continues to build relationships based on trust, seeing it as the defining feature of their business model.
The successful candidate will be allocated their own portfolio of clients and will undertake various duties, including:
• Day-to-day processing of weekly and monthly payrolls including starters, leavers, personal changes, holiday pay, statutory payments
• Making BACS payments via the payroll software
• Offering support to the existing members of the payroll team
• Deliver exceptional customer service through verbal and written communication
• Processing Auto-Enrolment payments
• Dealing with client queries
The ideal Payroll Assistant will have at least two years’ payroll experience. The successful candidate will also be highly computer literate, and have a wider knowledge of RTI and Auto Enrolment. As well as this, the perfect candidate will be able to understand and break down payslips and re-perform tax calculations manually.
If you are an organised and determined individual who enjoys working within a dynamic & lively team, then this Northampton based Payroll Assistant position is ideal for you.
Apply today to find out more about this exciting Payroll Assistant Job working within practice. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.