Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Are you a Payroll Assistant in or around Hertford with practice or bureau experience who would love to work with a thriving firm? We're looking for someone with solid technical know-how, good communication skills, and a proactive approach to problem solving.
Payroll Assistant Job Vacancy
Are you a Payroll Assistant in or around Hertford with practice or bureau experience who would love to work with a thriving firm?
We’re looking for someone with solid technical know-how, good communication skills, and a proactive approach to problem solving.
The successful candidate will work closely with an experienced Payroll Manager to ensure client expectations, deadlines and budgets are met.
Secure a solid pay and perks package, as well as professional development opportunities and a clear path to progression.
Apply today to take a step towards this Payroll Assistant job in Hertford.
- Support multiple payrolls for a diverse client portfolio.
- Support the team in respect of processes relevant to payroll and benefits.
- Handling queries related to tax, benefits, salary, allowances.
- Processing pensions, SSP, SMP and other statutory claims.
- Assisting with Auto enrolment processes.
- Support the Managers and Partners with the development of the bureau.
About This Firm
This Payroll Assistant job in Hertford is offered with a reputable accountancy practice recognised for its all-encompassing suite of financial services and a client-centric approach.
This firm supports a loyal and growing client base with an established presence across the UK. Its experienced team fosters a supportive working environment across in-office and remote working staff.
Looking for a talented payroll professional, this firm offers great professional development opportunities and fosters a supportive working environment that nurtures talent and motivates progression.
What’s On Offer
- £20,000 to £26,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Hybrid and flexible working considered
- Professional development
- Generous company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Supportive team environment
- Inclusive company values
- Modern offices and social activities
- UK practice or bureau experience
- Demonstrable experience of preparing payroll for a varied client portfolio.
- Strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated with managing your own workload.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player, able to work alongside other team members.
- Motivated with high standards.
- Proactive approach to professional development.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Payroll Assistant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Hertford regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.