Payroll Administrator Job Vacancy
Calling all talented payrollers! Your skills are in demand. This Payroll Administrator job in Newcastle under Lyme comes with a highly competitive salary, incredible flexibility around core working hours and the opportunity to join an exceptional team of payroll staff in the delivery of first-class payroll services for an interesting, growing and loyal portfolio.
We want to hear from you if:
- You would love a good work / life balance with flexible working options
- You can deliver an all-encompassing payroll skillset to a dynamic team
- You’re self-motivated and passionate about providing service excellence to clients
What are we looking for? You’ll have demonstrable payroll experience within practice and a proven track record of supporting clients to the highest standard of service.
You’ll have good working knowledge of payroll software, statutory payments and calculations and pensions. You’ll have strong organisational skills with a proactive approach to problem solving and sound attention to detail will be vital for this role. As a confident and professional communicator, you’ll be able to build strong rapport with clients.
Does this Payroll Administrator job in Newcastle under Lyme sound like the right opportunity for you? Contact us in confidence today.
- To manage and run weekly or monthly payrolls on behalf of clients.
- Supporting other teams in respect of processes relevant to payroll and benefits.
- Managing queries related to tax, benefits, salary, and allowances.
- Managing P45s, P11Ds and annual returns.
- Assisting with auto-enrolment processes.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records.
- Reporting to a member of the senior management team.
About This Firm
This well established firm of accountants in the Midlands enjoys an excellent reputation and seeks new additions to their team who can inspire the junior team, add value to their existing close-knit teams and nurture enhanced relationships with clients, helping to attract news ones along the way!
Their employee value proposition is amongst the most generous that we’ve seen and their commitment to supporting their staff, as their biggest asset, is clear for all to see.
- £20,000 to £26,000 pa.
- Permanent, full-time role
- Hybrid working available
- Flexible working around core hours
- Generous holiday allowance (with the option to buy/sell)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive company culture
- Annual pay rises
- Life assurance
- Referral payments for clients and colleagues
- Inclusive company values
- Two to three years of payroll experience, including running large payrolls for a high volume of employees. Payroll experience required in UK practice or at a payroll bureau.
- Knowledge of Sage and other software.
- Detailed and up-to-date knowledge of the PAYE system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organised and comfortable working to deadlines.
- Great attention to detail.
- Comfortable handling confidential data.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other payroll jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Newcastle under Lyme regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.