Payroll Administrator job in Halesowen for an experienced payroll professional ideally with experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm (or similar environment where you are responsible for managing payroll for a range of clients).
This independent accountancy practice located in the West Midlands has a highly trained team of specialist accountants working with a range of business entities including; SME's, OMB's, HNWI's, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP's & Charities.
This well-established practice has a reputation for quality and the Partners are hugely experienced and supportive. The culture is friendly, and the team have an active social life as well as working within a relaxed office environment.
The main responsibilities for this Payroll Administrator Job will include;
· Running weekly, monthly and annual payroll for a range of clients including Small Limited companies, Sole Traders and Not for Profit organisations
· Data entry, record keeping and ad hoc administration.
· Maintaining sickness records for calculation of SSP, calculate SMP, SPP and SAP.
· Processing new starters, leaver’s, salary changes, pensions, allowances, deductions, etc.,
· Completing and submitting CIS deduction information
· Ensure electronic filing is accurate and up to date
· Administering Auto Enrolment deductions
In order to apply for this position, it is essential that you have Sage Payroll experience. You must be able to work under own initiative, have effective communication skills and be able work to deadlines as well as managing multiple projects. You should be able to demonstrate previous experience processing monthly and weekly payroll from start to finish.
To find out about more accountancy, payroll and finance jobs in the West Midlands please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.