Partner Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Partner looking for your next challenge as part of a leading firm of accountants?
If so, this exciting Partner job in Weybridge could be for you. This is a key role in the practice and will suit a proactive professional of an exceptional ilk.
You’ll be an established Partner that can drive service excellence and champion new business, being a go-to decision maker. This role is best suited to someone who is a natural leader and can inspire those around them, whilst being technically minded with excellent communication skills.
Having the ability to confidently represent the firm when networking will be essential for this role, working to establish new business opportunities and build a strong network of contacts. A keen eye for commercial growth is also advantageous for this vacancy.
- A strategic role that is commercially and business focused, and able to support further business growth.
- Responsible for leading and managing a team, as well as career development and personal development of staff.
- Management and development of a varied client portfolio within a range of sectors.
- Develop and nurture relationships with both staff and clients alike.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Support senior leaders with projects, as and when required.
About the Firm
This multi-office firm of experienced accountants and business advisors supports an exciting and diverse client portfolio, providing an all-encompassing accountancy offering.
Always striving for excellence, this firm develops trusted and long-lasting relationships with its clients. Ensuring the best service is provided, the inclusive team nurtures talent in a supportive working environment.
This growing firm is looking for a stand-out Partner that can be an integral part of the team, leading decision making and championing business growth.
What’s on offer?
- £80,000 – £120,000 pa.
- Permanent role.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Flexible working options.
- Professional memberships.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive working environment.
- Regular social activities.
- Reviews and annual appraisals.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Charity and fundraising opportunities.
What we’re looking for
- ACA, ACCA or FCCA qualified with extensive accountancy practice experience.
- Demonstrable leadership experience with a supportive approach to team management.
- The ability to provide first-class advice for clients from a vast portfolio of varying sectors and sizes.
- Technically minded with an excellent working knowledge of both business and personal accountancy.
- An appetite to proactively grow the business and be involved with strategic and marketing processes in line with this goal.
- The foresight and confidence to provide proactive advice to clients and discuss opportunities with other Partners.
- An inspirational leader and team player that encourages and motivates others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner.
- A strategic, creative and analytical thinker.
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to develop new business opportunities.
- Ambitious and career oriented.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Partner jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Weybridge and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.