Are you an experienced Accounting Tax Manager, Senior Manager or Director supporting the medical and healthcare sectors?
A well-established, leading accountancy firm based in Bristol, Avon has an opportunity for an ambitious Partner Designate Accountant to join their team supporting the medical and healthcare sectors.
As a Medical Accountancy Partner Designate, you’ll have the ability to develop the firm’s business and help clients realise success through demonstrable experience within the medical accounting field.
For the right person, this Bristol-based accounting firm is fully committed to your progression and sharing in the financial success of the business.
Accounting Partner Designate (Medical) Job Purpose
- The successful Partner Designate Medical Accountant will report to the Partners and be accountable for a list of clients for whom they will prepare accounts and tax computations.
- Be committed to supporting the firm to grow and further demonstrate their excellent reputation for offering excellent professional service and level of customer care.
- Use a significant level of technical skill, first-class communication skills, and confidence to represent the accountancy practice.
- Be confident pitching for and winning business and will showcase skill in written communications.
- Demonstrate a commitment and willingness to delegate, oversee and nurture the abilities of a team of accountants within the firm.
- Nurture existing relationships with clients by using an advisory approach to support success.
Employee Value Proposition
As a Medical Partner Designate, you’ll be part of an accountancy firm that values every team member.
You’ll find that although the accountancy firm is large, there is a friendly and supportive approach, which is why this practice has featured in various ‘top places to work for’ lists.
Your contribution and career development as a Partner Designate are important to this accounting firm, so as the business succeeds, so will you.
Both a supportive environment and investment in career progression is what makes people proud to be part of this firm of accountants.
An annual salary of C.£100,000, which is negotiable based on experience and can include a relocation package to the South West, Avon, or Bristol.
A flexible benefits package.
Medical Accountancy Partner Designate Vacancy Requirements
- ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Medical accounting experience.
- Excellent communicator.
- Comfortable with cloud-based accounting and audit systems.
- Leadership and people management experience
- Business development skills.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Bristol and the Avon area, together with accountancy firms across the UK.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.