Partner Designate Job in Stourbridge
Our client, a superb general firm of accountants based in the Stourbridge area, is seeking a Partner Designate to join their successful and expanding team of accountants. Having enjoyed considerable success over the last few years across the West Midlands the Partner Designate job is a newly created job opportunity within the firm.
The perfect Partner Designate in Stourbridge will be ACCA/ACA qualified with post qualification experience gained in a busy accountancy firm. This job would suit a Senior Accountant or Audit & Accounts Manager looking to progress onto a more challenging, managerial position.
With a well-defined route to Equity Partner status, this incredible opportunity is one of the most exciting we have worked on in Stourbridge for some time.
The Partner Designate responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for managing the workflow and production process
- Managing an exciting and diverse client portfolio including SMEs, OMBs, HNWIs, Charities, and LLPs
- Responsible for ensuring financial accounts, returns and client projects are completed
- Producing regular financial and practice management information and reports
- Evaluating and managing systems and procedures to help develop the business
- Assist and support Partners in the strategic planning of the business
- Actioning and streamlining of the business plan
- Liaising with clients
- Delivering specialist service areas
You will require outstanding communication skills, along with the ability to lead and motivate others
This Partner Designate job in Stourbridge is ideal for a Senior Accountant who is looking for their first Partner Designate job or an existing Partner Designate who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a salaried Partner job in Stourbridge.
To find out more about this Partner Designate job and other accountancy jobs in the Stourbridge area, please do contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment UK-wide with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.